Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

The statue

It never fails! Never...every time we let Ella "air" out and do a little naked baby time she pees on the floor. She looks like one of those little statues you see by fancy pools or fountains. Tonight I was seconds from putting her diaper back on and she ran away from me again. She gets this stance where she sticks out her budda belly and makes a nice little arc of pee. I know it sounds gross but it really is hilarious. Maybe it is just my mommy humor, but really I laugh every time.
After she did it tonight I decided it was bath time for sure. I was already cleaning her up on half her body so bathtime seemed way easier and more fun. As we were waiting for her ducky tub to fill up she did it again! Right on the bath mat. That is not the best part. Next she stomped in the puddle she had made! I am seriously laughing out loud as I write this. She had the biggest smile was on her face. She was so proud of herself. Man is she going to have fun splashing in the puddles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment