I don't know if I am biased, but I have no prior knowledge to compare this to. Ella is such a smart cookie. I was such a proud mommy last night! So this is what happened: Around 7:30 I put Ella in her penguin pajamas. She LOVES penguins so was pointing to them telling me all about them. When we came back into the family room Go Diego Go! was on. They just happened to be in Antarctica searching for penguins.
We sat down on the couch, Ella on my lap, and cuddled up together. Next thing we hear Diego talking about Antarctica. The he says "Do you see any penguins?" Ella looked down at your pj's and pointed to the penguins on her pajama bottoms and said her version of "penguin". I was floored. There was an immediate call to my mom and James' mom. Every day she amazes me!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment