Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 7, 2015


It has been quite awhile since my last post. A lot has happened between now and then. So many moments. Big moments. Small moments. Take your breath away moments. Don't feel like I can breathe moments. All moments that reminded me I was alive every day. That I had a purpose for living every day when it was so dark it was a challenge to find even find a sliver of light. There are still days like that. But this little one. This angel from baby heaven has been a strength for me. His middle name, Joshua, even means "strength". I think it more than a coincidence that this was the name I would have been given had I been a boy. Even more fitting that it be a J name and why at the last moment changed it from Avery Jackson to Avery Joshua. I have so much time to fill in on here from the life of Hadley and Ella to the new life of Avery Joshua Skinner. My son. My now one year old son. I am so proud to be a momma to both girls and a boy. So blessed to be given the chance to see the similarities and differences of both. I love them all dearly. And I am going to try to be better at writing again. It is such a passion and a release to write. So I write for me, for them. To share the memories that we make together. That I will remember, and that they can hear someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment