Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Remember when...

I was going to title this post It's a Girl but then I figured anyone that reads it, or when I read it years down the road that may be misleading.
Watching Parenthood tonight they always get me. I am a blubbering idiot most days with shows or movies or life in general, it really doesn't take much, but Parenthood...it just hits me right there, every time.
So when Adam and Christina are in the hospital getting an ultra sound they decide to find out the sex of the baby. Now it is a tricky situation because they already have a son, Max, with Asberger's. If it is a boy there is a higher chance that child could have Asberger's as well. They have that look, that moment, without a word they both decide they need to know. The doctor freezes a shot of the baby's face and says "take a look at your beautiful baby girl."
I remember that same anticipation, hoping, wondering, already knowing inside that you (Ella) were a girl. That moment I hope to remember forever. My precious baby girl. I couldn't wait to meet you and now you are this amazing little one that lightens my life every day, no really, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment