Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Over this weekend Ella has really started talking. We have enjoyed the mornings where she will sit on daddy's chest and have a conversation with us. She has so many more sounds now. She coos and babbles and takes turns talking and listening. It is amazing how much she has grown. Perspective is very interesting. For people who haven't seen her yet they all say she is so little. Too us though she is HUGE! I can't believe how solid she feels and how much longer she has gotten. I have a full box of clothes that she doesn't fit in anymore. Some with clothes she has worn once or not at all. I can literally close my eyes and see her smile and it makes my world. James and I are still getting used to the fact that she is here. So surreal. We are living in a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment